I will have to upload the photos and video later but.... we had our gender reveal party on Saturday.
It was sooo fun! Thank you to all my friends and family that were able to attend. For those of you who are long distance, I have ordered reveal cards and they will be in the mail shortly. I will also post the video and photos here after I haven given you time to receive them in the mail.
Erich cooked an amazing meal of pulled pork bbq, chili and lots of fixings to go with them. We also ordered a special baby cake that I would not have normally done, but since we aren't having a baby shower with this one, I went all out.
I felt so blessed to be surrounded by such great people. That really made it special to me. The only caveat to that is that so many of our wonderful friends and family live far away from us now and I would have loved to share it with all of you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment