Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Miss My Friend!

I miss my friend!!!!  We drove home from Texas on January 8 & 9th.  Luckily, my bestest friend in the whole world from high school lives exactly in the middle in Nashville, Tennessee.  Most of you know her simply as Cathie.  :)  She is still the same girl I love, we are both just a little older and more boring.  I say boring because most of our fun in high school involved tormenting the boys we ran into and now we are both in relationships.  Still, Erich and I had so much fun seeing her.  We went to a restaurant in the Vanderbilt area, which had VERY good food, a great atmosphere and good prices.  I just wish it was a little closer to where we live, ha.  The only bad part about our trip was that it was too short and I didn't get to see her parents or her S.O., also named Erik. Haha, who knew we would both end up with guys named Eric, not  Chad or Mark, lol.  (sorry inside joke)


The Pretend Us

 The Real Us

Almost Home

Cinnie is a little impatient
 


Look what I found!  
A picture of Erich, Carin, Cathie, & Erik the last time we got together on Valentine's Day in Baltimore!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment